Yomanser's Recruiting Roundup - 2/6/19 First Edition Analysis

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
You're insane. Diapers have ALWAYS been white!!! Never, ever blue. In the 1960's Pampers experimented with a black trim on diapers, but NAVY was NEVER one of the primary diaper colors. I don't care what new parents say these days or if the babies prefer navy, WHITE should always be the dominant diaper color.
;)
51zo-%2BAsncL._SY355_.jpg
Aren't these technically diaper jorts

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
How much is KQ paying you?
Just trying to help. The more paying members the more time, staff and resources can be put into articles, interaction with recruits and evaluations. I have been a very active member on this site since 2013 but the substance of this site has fell way off. I do like the layout of this site a lot better than rivals and there is more interaction amongst members but very little real information.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Just trying to help. The more paying members the more time, staff and resources can be put into articles, interaction with recruits and evaluations. I have been a very active member on this site since 2013 but the substance of this site has fell way off. I do like the layout of this site a lot better than rivals and there is more interaction amongst members but very little real information.
:eek::eek::eek:

crut

Helluva Engineer
The great thing about this site is its organizational structure. It allowed the community to build based on users interests and additionally allows the flow of information to be easy to find and keep track of.

Milwaukee

Banned
The great thing about this site is its organizational structure. It allowed the community to build based on users interests and additionally allows the flow of information to be easy to find and keep track of.

Except for the recruiting forum here. The format there needs a better "at a glance" profile to it. It's a chore to see who the highest rated recruits are currently. You have to open every thread and sometimes even additional links. The rest of this site is the best I've seen. The rivals website is pretty bad as far as content and overall format.

Last edited:

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I’ve known Huff was coming here since he decommited from Oklahoma, I’ll be charging $9.00 a month from here on out, but seriously there’s no problem if you think KQ is the best way to get your info, but why advertise for him on another site? You can get the same information for free, sometimes even more information buy just getting involved and interacting with recruits on Social Media. If @Yomanser wasn't so busy we’d be getting the same stuff KQ does.

Deleted member 2897

I’ve known Huff was coming here since he decommited from Oklahoma, I’ll be charging $9.00 a month from here on out, but seriously there’s no problem if you think KQ is the best way to get your info, but why advertise for him on another site? You can get the same information for free, sometimes even more information buy just getting involved and interacting with recruits on Social Media. If @Yomanser wasn't so busy we’d be getting the same stuff KQ does.

I am a member of Rivals, and I spend probably 100x as much time and effort HERE. The layout of THIS site, content, and so on are tremendously valuable to me. The Rivals' site is just different, written from the perspective of a guy who is paid to try and get a different angle on things. Part of why I am a subscriber is because there is unique content over there a decent amount of time, but the other part is that in my own dumb way, I feel like the larger the membership over there, the more it helps our program overall. It does feel like with Chad, Russell, and Jared, that there is 5x as much content now as a few years ago.

Anyway, if I had to pick 1 site to go away and 1 stays, I would vote to keep this one 100 times out of 100.