WR Coach - Kerry Dixon

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
While I think we’ll definitely see more transfers than before, it’s still ultimately easier to stay at the same school than to transfer. Some players may transfer due to playing time and/or usage, but there are other factors that play into choosing a college. Collins’ ATL/Competition is King culture may actually help with retaining players, as it puts extra emphasis on giving snaps to players who have earned them. Even before the transfer rules change, it seemed that Collins was targeting players who fit into his culture.
Collins’ ATL/Competition is King culture may actually help with retaining players, as it puts extra emphasis on giving snaps to players who have earned them.

I find this discouraging if true because it implies we have head ball coach who was ignoring who might have earned playing time. I thought this was the way all ball coaches coached. If competition hasn't been king it explains a lot.

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m pretty sure teams can’t recruit current cfb athletes. If an athlete puts themselves in the portal that’s on them.

I don’t foresee a mass exodus of D1 players leaving programs if they are happy at said program. The portal right now is flooded with kids, who are now stuck in limbo.