1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

would it ever be a good idea for tech to drop down a level in football?

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by snocap1, May 12, 2013.

1. snocap1

snocap1 Georgia Tech Fan

would it ever be a good idea for tech to drop down a level in football? your thoughts...

thanks,

Lenny Land

2. Gojackets55

Gojackets55 Banned

lololololol

3. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete Featured Member

It is funny this question has only come up since CPJ been coach.

4. thwgjacket

thwgjacket Guest

Yea lets drop the team down a level that has won a share of its division title 3 of the last 5 years. If Tech drops down then about 80% of the ACC should drop down.

5. JazzyD95

JazzyD95 Helluva Engineer

.......:(rant-incoming):.....
    No, not only no but hell no. Only at tech are fans bat**** stuipid enough to even contemplate this. We are a major conference team, not farking Wyoming. If every dung heap school is moving UP trying to get to our level, why the hell would we or any scool move DOWN to the ranks of the anonymous meaningless ****storm that is D2 football. I fail to see any logic in yours or others like you dumbass arguments. I recommend a heavy dose of medication and or jumping into a woodchipper, because tech does not need even more buthurt, common sense lacking, woe is me type of fans

6. gtfan3

gtfan3 Jolly Good Fellow

why the hell would you post this?? i mean we just beat usc and was in the bcs 4 years ago you're dumb

7. jchens_GT

jchens_GT Ramblin' Wreck

People would toss this around when Gailey was coaching as well. It would be a stupid move to say the least.

8. gtfan3

gtfan3 Jolly Good Fellow

Why would anyone say this look at our history and winning % it's top 25 all time why the hell would anyone even think this. If you do then your a crappy fan and shouldn't watch gt athletics

9. JazzyD95

JazzyD95 Helluva Engineer

People never cease to amaze me with levels of sheer stupidity and an ability to overreact

10. Gojackets55

Gojackets55 Banned

Yeah lets drop down. I really would enjoy road trips to Western Carolina and App. State.