Would anyone be willing…

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
To let me use their Hulu tv account or whatever streaming service available so I can watch our boys play?

I hate for this to seem like a begger’s post but desperate times call for desperate measures lol

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m trying to watch on my PlayStation and not deal with all those links and impossible ads lol that’s my last resort
last season a stream on youtube would usually pop up right before the game. I used that whenever our game was on Bally Sports or another channel I didn't have. There's also a subreddit dedicated to CFB streams that is helpful. I'm pretty sure there's a youtube app on playstation.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
last season a stream on youtube would usually pop up right before the game. I used that whenever our game was on Bally Sports or another channel I didn't have. There's also a subreddit dedicated to CFB streams that is helpful. I'm pretty sure there's a youtube app on playstation.
I’ve never seen a stream pop up on YT before but I’ll keep my eyes open. Could you send the link to that Reddit page?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ve never seen a stream pop up on YT before but I’ll keep my eyes open. Could you send the link to that Reddit page?
https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/ - it will take a little digging since GT games might not get a lot of upvotes, but they usually show up here.
As for the Youtube streams, I had to search within like 10 minutes of kickoff to find them, but they've been good quality when I've found them.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
To let me use their Hulu tv account or whatever streaming service available so I can watch our boys play?

I hate for this to seem like a begger’s post but desperate times call for desperate measures lol
Wouldn't it be more fun to watch it at Taco Mac or Hudson's?