Word on the street

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I like Oregon ducks offense maybe we can do that. Quick passing attack mixing in the run destroying an auburn defensive front that is highly touted. The SEC supposed to be big and tough they don’t look it to me.
I had always been interested in plucking Mark Helfrich out of retirement and hiring him as our OC (or HC in waiting). He transformed the Chicago Bears from a bottom 5 offensive team to a top 10 one last year. He fizzled as a HC, but his offenses at Oregon were always a lot of fun.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Surely the fanbase is not so divided as to not being willing to honor our former coach. If they are, then we have worse fans than I imagined. I didn't like Chan, but I would never have opposed honoring him at some game, although not the year after he was fired...LOL Since CPJ retired and was not fired, this year is as good as any, and why not the home opener?

And then maybe we can move on from CPJ, would hope so.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Whiteouts for a day game are a funny concept. Whiteouts are supposed to be unifying and intimidating. It feels less biGTime to hold the white out for a 2pm kick than it would for an 8pm national TV kick. Whiteout should have been Thursday night NCST, but then you run into the issues with holding a whiteout in November, when everyone is wearing coats that aren't white. Blegh.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
i suggested lightweight plastic panchos with hood ... one size fits all . color to suit. white gold blue etc

give them to all the season ticket holders.

For the whiteout? So wear a totally non pourous plastic sheet inside the stadium on Saturday when is supposed to hit at least 92 degrees, and the game starts at the hottest part of the day? Am I reading your idea correctly?

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
For the whiteout? So wear a totally non pourous plastic sheet inside the stadium on Saturday when is supposed to hit at least 92 degrees, and the game starts at the hottest part of the day? Am I reading your idea correctly?

I read that to mean if the W/O were Th nite in November.

For this Saturday we could just go with White Boxers & White wife beaters.

Branding maximus.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer

Think he was talking about if it was a November night game.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I say we wait and honor him sometime next year. Let's get this year's 3-5 win season behind us first as we hopefully head for a 5-6 win season next year and then build for some kind of a lower tier bowl game the year after that.