Word on the street

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I say we wait and honor him sometime next year. Let's get this year's 3-5 win season behind us first as we hopefully head for a 5-6 win season next year and then build for some kind of a lower tier bowl game the year after that.

So salty. Well, let's just hope we are not scratching and clawing to get to Detroit in Collin's 11th year...

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
For the whiteout? So wear a totally non pourous plastic sheet inside the stadium on Saturday when is supposed to hit at least 92 degrees, and the game starts at the hottest part of the day? Am I reading your idea correctly?

did you read the post i responded to? he was talking about when people wear coats.

That's the beauty of white.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk
It's not the white in and of itself that is drab, it is the lack of any other color other than the blue outline of GT. Just not a very good looking helmet IMO. Last year's looked MUCH better IMO ---
GTAdidas_07302018_KarlLMoore_116_Clean_1024x683.jpg

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I say we wait and honor him sometime next year. Let's get this year's 3-5 win season behind us first as we hopefully head for a 5-6 win season next year and then build for some kind of a lower tier bowl game the year after that.

So salty. Well, let's just hope we are not scratching and clawing to get to Detroit in Collin's 11th year...

Nope, just being honest and sadly, overly optimistic with the 3-5 win part. Hopefully we can beat the mutts a number of times over 11 years unlike what other coaches could do.