Word on the street by the Boys in the know

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Duke and wake have both refused to wear colored jersies in the past. One I remember with wake grobe didn't want to wear black on hot *** September noon game.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Pretty sure the numbers can't have any pattern on them due to new(ish) rules, so the old "bubble wrap" stuff won't be seen on the field again. I would guess we'd have a newer design for this year.

Animal02

Banned
I thought I read something about that too.
“Jerseys must have clearly visible, permanent Arabic numerals measuring at least 8 and 10 inches in height front and back, respectively, and be of one solid color that itself is clearly in distinct contrast with the color of the jersey, irrespective of any border around the number.” This rule goes into effect for Football Bowl Subdivision teams in 2013. Football Championship Subdivision, Division II and Division III teams will have until 2014 before the rule becomes effective.

http://cfbsection.com/22264/ncaa-ap...e-votes-down-boise-uniform-rule/#.VDLOiFdctQI

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
William Bell was wearing the classic Georgia Tech football uniform on the SI cover for the Virginia vs. Georgia Tech game. Gold Helmet, White Jersey with appropriate stripping and the classic Georgia Tech gold paints with appropriate stripping.

Go Jackets!

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
1511842.jpg

Might be this one

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I thought those blue unis were jinxed and that's why CPJ doesn't like to use them.

My favorite combos are the blue jersey + gold paints, and the "throw back" whites and gold pants.

The solid white unis look too much like practice gear.