WOLF AT THE DOOR

Jmonty71

Banned
For some of you Tech fans ( hopefully just a few) that may not realize it, the wolf is at our door. The implication of ugag winning the NC in the ATL can't be overstated. We have WSB radio (flagship station)&WSB TV, Atlanta Journal, all Cox Enterprise properties controling local media.Tech sitting in the middle of it with no flagship station, we will never hear the end of it if uga wins. Some folks may not like it,but Alabama is our only hope. You may have to hold you're nose and pull for them.
Instead of worrying about Ugag. We need to worry about ourselves. Sorry, to say it like that. But, we need to get better. Only by us getting better, will be once again compete with Ugag. Until we get better, we are going to be Ugag's little red headed step child. As for the media? We ALL know they are like tumbleweeds. They migrate to whoever is winning, for rating purposes. Again, we start winning, we will gain more media. Just that simple. Sitting in the corner, fussing about, isn't going to make our team any better.

Now... I am not a GT grad. So, I guess I see it from a different point of view. I WILL NOT be rooting for Ugag, at all. I rather have Bama win and hear all about how "great" the committee is, for selecting them. Either way, this year is a losing situation for me. Bama is just the lesser of the 2 evils.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Instead of worrying about Ugag. We need to worry about ourselves. Sorry, to say it like that. But, we need to get better. Only by us getting better, will be once again compete with Ugag. Until we get better, we are going to be Ugag's little red headed step child. As for the media? We ALL know they are like tumbleweeds. They migrate to whoever is winning, for rating purposes. Again, we start winning, we will gain more media. Just that simple. Sitting in the corner, fussing about, isn't going to make our team any better.

Now... I am not a GT grad. So, I guess I see it from a different point of view. I WILL NOT be rooting for Ugag, at all. I rather have Bama win and hear all about how "great" the committee is, for selecting them. Either way, this year is a losing situation for me. Bama is just the lesser of the 2 evils.
It is hard for me to pull for Alabama, as Chick Graning was my platoon sergeant in ROTC when he was clobbered by Darwin Holt coming off the field. But in this case I will because the last good claim we can make against the dawgs is that we have won a NC later than they have, as someone mentioned in a previous post. Very important game for us in my opinion.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

It is hard for me to pull for Alabama, as Chick Graning was my platoon sergeant in ROTC when he was clobbered by Darwin Holt coming off the field. But in this case I will because the last good claim we can make against the dawgs is that we have won a NC later than they have, as someone mentioned in a previous post. Very important game for us in my opinion.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

But even if Kirby "Smart" wins tonight, they STILL will have fewer National Champions than "Little Brother".

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Screenshot_20180109-080015.png