WOLF AT THE DOOR

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
For some of you Tech fans ( hopefully just a few) that may not realize it, the wolf is at our door. The implication of ugag winning the NC in the ATL can't be overstated. We have WSB radio (flagship station)&WSB TV, Atlanta Journal, all Cox Enterprise properties controling local media.Tech sitting in the middle of it with no flagship station, we will never hear the end of it if uga wins. Some folks may not like it,but Alabama is our only hope. You may have to hold you're nose and pull for them.

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
They've earned their way. We need to deal with it and stop crying about it.
How do you think they have EARNED their way they have cheated and bought their way . The majority of that team should not even be in a college ball game if this is what it takes to win a championship then I don't care if GT ever wins another one. After all like Kirk Herbstreit said a couple of years ago GT tries to do it the right way. THWG!!! They SUCK!!! And they cheat . Any thing related to the cesspool makes me sick F--- Them

Milwaukee

Banned
How do you think they have EARNED their way they have cheated and bought their way . The majority of that team should not even be in a college ball game if this is what it takes to win a championship then I don't care if GT ever wins another one. After all like Kirk Herbstreit said a couple of years ago GT tries to do it the right way. THWG!!! They SUCK!!! And they cheat . Any thing related to the cesspool makes me sick F--- Them

Christ. Here we go...

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
GT needs to man up and learn how to compete or quit complaining. I get that there isn't a level playing field, but I don't think there i much stopping us form competing on the same level if we chose to do so....we just don't choose to do so. That's OK with me, but then to complain and whine about it seems illogical at best (stupid also comes to mind....).

GT needs to man up and learn how to compete or quit complaining. I get that there isn't a level playing field, but I don't think there i much stopping us form competing on the same level if we chose to do so....we just don't choose to do so. That's OK with me, but then to complain and whine about it seems illogical at best (stupid also comes to mind....).
I don't complain about Clemson doing it. I don't complain about Bama doing it. I wouldn't complain about any other team in the country doing it. BUT I DO COMPLAIN ABOUT GEORGIA DOING IT BECAUSE THEY SUCK !!!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
UGA has had the easiest path to a National Title there has ever been. They played only 1 decent team during the regular season and got the butts handed to them. Then They played a home game for the SEC championship against a decent team with a very injured #1 guy, and they basically had a bye the last week of the season. Then they get to play a playoff game against a team that doesn't even act like they want to play defense. Then another home game for the national title against a team that actually had a tough game.

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
UGAg winning tomorrow night will not help us in any way. If y'all enjoy being the little brother, so be it. We've won a more recent Natty and I want it to stay that way. They've had a great season, but the submissive attitude by some of you is strange. We just beat them last year, and guess what? We'll do it again. THWG.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer

Yep. Be more pro-GT than anti-UGA. Control what you can control. If GT decides that it wants to compete on that level, then we’ll all need to pony up the resources to help get there. That’s not the decision they’ve made...yet. They’re taking steps in that direction (long overdue). In the meantime, enjoy the successes that we have, in spite of not being on a level playing field.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
I would not be bothered by their success so much if we were actually close to making a run ourselves. Being Auburn isn't as bad when you get a shot every few years to keep the Bama fans quiet.