Wofford Roll Call

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
A bunch in my group has had to bow out. I have a few extra free tickets if anyone wants any. I will be there!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I won't be there but my daughter and boyfriend will - 217, row 38, seats 29 & 30. I had ones on the 50 about 20 rows back last year. The old people were too restrained for my taste so I'm hoping that these sections are a lot rowdier.

I just got a keg of beer. I laid off the keg beer for the last three months and dropped a few pounds. But have to be prepared for game watchings where I offer free beer ........

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I won't be there but my daughter and boyfriend will - 217, row 38, seats 29 & 30. I had ones on the 50 about 20 rows back last year. The old people were too restrained for my taste so I'm hoping that these sections are a lot rowdier.

I just got a keg of beer. I laid off the keg beer for the last three months and dropped a few pounds. But have to be prepared for game watchings where I offer free beer ........

Is your boyfriend closer to your age or your daughters?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I just got my laptop squared away with Google Chromecast so I can watch the game on my big screen with surround sound. Life is Good! Heck, I have a wireless receiver so I might just tote my gear into the backyard and have a fire in the firepit with the game on...

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Will be in Section 213 leaning against the fence with my beautiful fiance and her beautiful daughter and the 6 yr old boy im grooming into a football fan. Wont be tailgating at the noon kickoffs. Will wait until we get a decent start time.
... soooo you'll be here for the 12:30 kickoff ?? ;)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I just got my laptop squared away with Google Chromecast so I can watch the game on my big screen with surround sound. Life is Good! Heck, I have a wireless receiver so I might just tote my gear into the backyard and have a fire in the firepit with the game on...
... In August? In Jacksonville? You must REALLLLLLY want to use the fire pit :)

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
My daughter and I will be there. Section 218, last row before the walkway to the concession stand (good place to sit, wall right behind us to lean against).

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Saturday I will be with my wife in Acadia. Our daughter is flying up from NYC and we will be hiking and eating lobster. I will pretend not to even remember that there is a game going on. Will sneak a peek at the score when no one is watching.