Willie Taggart fired effective immediately

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer

slugboy

Staff member
Mark Stoops of Kentucky or Dave Clawson of Wake Forest would be interesting hires by FSU that would be relatively cheap.

PJ Fleck of MN would be a good candidate too

Clawson would be interesting. Fans would expect wins immediately.

Stoops is doing well at Kentucky because he recruits Ohio well. I’m not sure how well he’d fit in Florida, but maybe he could keep pulling in good linemen.

Fleck is undefeated this year at Minnesota, going into a big game vs Penn State. Seems like more of a midwest guy.

I’m not sure who fits at FSU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Clawson would be interesting. Fans would expect wins immediately.

Stoops is doing well at Kentucky because he recruits Ohio well. I’m not sure how well he’d fit in Florida, but maybe he could keep pulling in good linemen.

Fleck is undefeated this year at Minnesota, going into a big game vs Penn State. Seems like more of a midwest guy.

I’m not sure who fits at FSU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mike Norvell of Memphis would be a homerun hire if FSU hired him

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
FSU is trying to salvage the future. I hear their administration is a mess. I don’t have faith in their coaching search going forward.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I think much like Miami their best days are behind them but they are too delusional to understand this.

Yes. They think their name alone will carry them. Instead of paying a 17 million dollar buyout, they should be upgrading their facilities and making other investments in their program.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I think much like Miami their best days are behind them but they are too delusional to understand this.

Based on the heights they reached, this has to be more true than not. I think what's being missed is that they still have everything they need to be a powerhouse. They almost have to go out of their way to fail.

Also ... inb4thamove

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
This was an article about what programs could benefit from the Willie Taggart firing ...

upload_2019-11-4_10-23-21.png

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
According to sports writer Pat Forde FSU has hired Kentucky head coach Mark Stoops as their new head football coach and he will take over at the end of the season:wideyed:
Only way something like this happens that fast if everything was worked out in advance and FSU was just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger....

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Would've been good for the league had they hired the Memphis Coach. I'd been a tad nervous at Clemson had that happened. I believe Fleck plans on turning the gophers into to perennial big ten contenders.