Do you think we have a top 5 offense?

• Yes

Votes: 97 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It depends on a healthy offensive line but we should be in the top 5. Even the best backs need some space.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
Also yields shorter fields (n)
Not if we do it like I did it on Tecmo bowl. You get the turn over and run it all the way back to your 1 and down it! Same on kick offs and punts. Then you hand it off to Sweetness and score on the first play from scrimmage.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
CPJ talking about rotating 9 guys on the Oline. Lee said in his interview that he loved playing center and didn't want to go back to tackle, but would if he's asked. Lee biggest problem has always been getting of the ball a hair too fast so him at center will take away his once or twice a game false start. Parker Braun at left guard if he stays healthy I think we can safely run behind him like Shaq Mason. With Lee at center we can safely slide Cooper to guard which will probably be the strongest GCG combo we've had under CPJ. Throw in Bryan and Marshall at tackle we have experience at tackle for the first time in a couple years. If we can stay moderately healthy our oline is going to be scary. Not to mention we have a bunch of backups with a couple years in a the program.

The backfield is looking the best it's been in a while. We might not have our best ever players at the position, but we have depth and guys that are ready to play. Benson, Searcy, Lynch, Cottrell all have many games under their belt. Howard and Mason have been getting great reviews at camp and Howard looked good the few times we saw him last season.

I'm ready for Saturday. Let's put up some yards and get things rolling