Will it never end!

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
To be honest it makes sense...I mean the east this year was terrible and Missouri loses everyone..I still say we beat them next year though and I haven't thought that in 4 years

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Really?????? Reasons? I know Auburn went from terrible to great, but I do not see the offensive pieces for Florida's return to glory. I do hope they beat the pups.

They had a lot of injuries and their new OC will put that talent to better use. Their offensive peices align more with what Duke was doing than what they were doing last year. Their defense will be stout.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
They had a lot of injuries and their new OC will put that talent to better use. Their offensive peices align more with what Duke was doing than what they were doing last year. Their defense will be stout.

I agree with your assessment of the talent matching up with the offensive scheme. The unknown for me is whether or not Muschamp will let the OC run the offense without interfering.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow

I agree. Defense will be good. OC will help Driskel. I'm pretty sure this guy was the QB coach for Eli Manning at Ole Miss. Also the QB coach for Thad Lewis, Sean Renfree and Anthony Boone. I definitely think they could surprise some folks. Only downside is they get Bama on the road. They do get Mizzou, LSU and USC at home I believe.

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
Florida: My guess is that Florida will not survive with Muschamp, unless there is a huge change in his attitude with his players. I beleive they did not play for him as a team last year. If the same happens this year, he will be gone after next year.

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
Florida: My guess is that Florida will not survive with Muschamp, unless there is a huge change in his attitude with his players. I beleive they did not play for him as a team last year. If the same happens this year, he will be gone after next year.

Muschamp is a muschump* IMHO. He needs to go in order for Florida to get back on top. Maybe Visor Boy would/could come back home once again.

*new rapper word. Means whatever you think it should mean. :cautious: