Will Bynum conviction?

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
It’s sad that all those guys felt like they needed to perpetrate fraud on the system put in place the benefit former players. I am not a legal expert nor do I really have any details more than what was in the article so I’m not going to judge those guys though I admit it’s hard not to.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
WTH did Brian Domalik do?

Multi-million dollar scheme to bribe a public official

684Bee

Helluva Engineer

Multi-million dollar scheme to bribe a public official
Damn. Yeah, you can’t do that. Well, you can (and it happens way more than any of us think, I’m sure), but you’re going to pay dearly when caught.

brandon_cox

Jolly Good Fellow
I like the fact that when Ga Tech guys go rogue they do it in style. Anyone remember Reuben Houston? While UGA players were being busted for DUIs and beating up their girlfriends, he gets popped for selling almost a hundred pounds of pot. Now that's putting your management degree to good use. Go big or go home!

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I like the fact that when Ga Tech guys go rogue they do it in style. Anyone remember Reuben Houston? While UGA players were being busted for DUIs and beating up their girlfriends, he gets popped for selling almost a hundred pounds of pot. Now that's putting your management degree to good use. Go big or go home!
If he could have waited a few years he could have done it legally.