Why the 2015 Defense Will Be Improved

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
There is no doubt that JHD is the key for a better overall def (even without all the TOs).He makes the back 7 so much better.
Nealy and IJ made a BUNCH of BIG plays and Green was steady. Until the replacements start making the plays needed,we can't be sure it will all click.

I think Curry could make an impact at Nickel/Rover in the 4-2-5.He is a natural even for a FR.We need better play at that position.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
There is no doubt that JHD is the key for a better overall def (even without all the TOs).He makes the back 7 so much better.
Nealy and IJ made a BUNCH of BIG plays and Green was steady. Until the replacements start making the plays needed,we can't be sure it will all click.

I think Curry could make an impact at Nickel/Rover in the 4-2-5.He is a natural even for a FR.We need better play at that position.
I love IJ, but he made big plays for both sides. Not sure which was more.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I love IJ, but he made big plays for both sides. Not sure which was more.

Cheese,
You are right-he messed up a bunch but was hellava lot better at tackling than Golden ,who now is left .So we need someone to step up.I'm not sure I'm sold on Smith at S.Its a new position and he was only average at the old one.