Why I Now Hate FSU

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I don't hate them I've actually liked them since Charlie Ward. They are a typical factory though. I think its ridiculous they ranked 4th when they undefeated.

From what I've read or heard this is the match up they didn't want. Their team is highly undisciplined and we should pose some serious problems for them.

As for Mr Winston he needs to make better decisions but there is always a reason.
He is Kuuunnnnttttrrrryyy and in some ways ignorant to politics of the mainstream.
He pledging a frat which is why he was screaming in the srudent center.
That Publix was showing the Entire team love and someone decided to take issue with Jameis.
Last the and major thing well Im not gonna go there.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I don't hate them I've actually liked them since Charlie Ward. They are a typical factory though. I think its ridiculous they ranked 4th when they undefeated.

From what I've read or heard this is the match up they didn't want. Their team is highly undisciplined and we should pose some serious problems for them.

As for Mr Winston he needs to make better decisions but there is always a reason.
He is Kuuunnnnttttrrrryyy and in some ways ignorant to politics of the mainstream.
That Publix was showing the Entire team love and someone decided to take issue with Jameis.
I have yet to hear anyone say this but I've always wondered it. He walked out with those crab legs like it was a normal thing and seemed caught off guard when he was getting in trouble for it.

Declinometer

Banned

What the hell ever......
Just do what the cops say and there will not be a ..........I'm not going to go there

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
I can't believe how many people on here don't dislike FSU. It'd be interesting to hear when everyone was born, or "baptized" a Tech fan.

I hate FSU. I hate them for hurting our players in the 90s, I hate their arrogance and dominance for decades, they're called the "Criminoles" for a reason. "Hitting to the echo of the whistle" started with FSU. They're a dirty program. I hope we stomp them.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
1451478_10205541987207859_4238402136198272938_n.jpg
I like the picture, but it bothers me that the brand is backwards.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
I formerly liked FSU somewhat (at least compared to Miami) but no more. Winston and more-so the university's efforts to cover up his crap have changed my perspective. Winning is clearly more important than moral character to them. Tech truly has a benefit over many schools due to its rigorous academic requirements. In order to do well academically at Tech, one has to have the self-discipline to put in the academic effort required to pass. Students that come to Tech with that level of self-discipline are more likely to be strong in other moral aspects and to have come from a home that embodies those same commitments. While this is a generalization and there are certainly exceptions to the rule at every school I think this is one of the reasons why Tech has been able to consistently outperform other teams whose athletes are rated on a par with Tech. I also happen to believe that the loss of some exceptional athletes prior to the season, actually has made Tech a closer and better over-all TEAM.

DawgCatcher

Georgia Tech Fan
FSU's Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free Card treatment for Jailbird Jameis has been not only a disgrace to the school and their football program but also to the city of Tallahassee, the ACC, and the NCAA - all of College Football. It sets a bad precedent for the great sport of college football. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated at all. This is how the NFL (National Felony League) got its bad reputation. FSU has a great football program but to condone this behavior for the sake of your football program's dreams of a national championship and repeat thereof is tasteless, classless, immoral, and reprehensible. I believe even our archrival, THUGA, wouldn't put up with this crap. If he was on Mark Richt's team, another school that worships, eats, drinks, and sh!ts football, I think he would have been highly disciplined and possibly even ejected or suspended from the school.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
FSU's Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free Card treatment for Jailbird Jameis has been not only a disgrace to the school and their football program but also to the city of Tallahassee, the ACC, and the NCAA - all of College Football. It sets a bad precedent for the great sport of college football. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated at all. This is how the NFL (National Felony League) got its bad reputation. FSU has a great football program but to condone this behavior for the sake of your football program's dreams of a national championship and repeat thereof is tasteless, classless, immoral, and reprehensible. I believe even our archrival, THUGA, wouldn't put up with this crap. If he was on Mark Richt's team, another school that worships, eats, drinks, and sh!ts football, I think he would have been highly disciplined and possibly even ejected or suspended from the school.
I largely agree with you but honestly, there have been plenty of other equally "bad" bad boy college football players over the years very much tolerated by their head coaches and so on. You can go all the way back to George Gipp of Notre Dame in the 1910s to find this as a pretty constant seedy side of collegiate football. Gipp was a pool shark and gambler who didn't even attend classes at Notre Dame but spent his days in the billiard halls hustling fools. Hollywood immortalized that ringer.

College football is not as structurally monolithic as a professional league like the NFL and so there will always be even multiple "black eye" kinds of misbehaving or embarrassing players out there who never get kicked off their teams. Stephen Garcia was suspended 5 times!! So I don't have any problem with each case being treated individually and also being ultimately only the concern of the head coach, athletic director, and school president. That is, it is far more up to the appropriate authorities at a university to teach, coach, and discipline their student-athletes in fulfillment of their roles as in loco parentum.

Now, that being said, bring all the heat, criticism, and scrutiny you want to the university authorities and Jimbo!! Same with UNC and any other place that wants to operate as a factory exploiting these kids for their athletic gifts.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow

If Jameis had gone to uga, he would be Auburn's QB by now.