Who's headed to South Bend

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone need a parkimg pass in the Jordan lot at the ND stadium. I paid a lot but will provide the Gt fan who goes a special price. Had a knee operation and can’t go. Gave our tickets to the Vet ticket group via GTAA . Electronic transfer.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Anyone need a parkimg pass in the Jordan lot at the ND stadium. I paid a lot but will provide the Gt fan who goes a special price. Had a knee operation and can’t go. Gave our tickets to the Vet ticket group via GTAA . Electronic transfer
I am in need of parking.

Can we tailgate in that lot? Or near it?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Well any last min shot I had at coming is out the window. Wife is a nurse and has come down with Covid symptoms. I’m now single parenting for the next week or so…..

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Well any last min shot I had at coming is out the window. Wife is a nurse and has come down with Covid symptoms. I’m now single parenting for the next week or so…..

Sounds like you and the kids should social distance in South Bend.

Ryan12 in 2031: "Remember when your mom got the 'Rona and we took off to South Bend to avoid her cooties? Best daddy and kids trip ever!"

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Is it? Thought it was CST
Laporte, the county to the west of St. Joseph County (South Bend) is CST, but St. Joseph is EST. Indiana is really weird.

Wish it were 1:30 CST start. That would give me more time to get over there and find parking. I fly back into Chicago tomorrow morning at 8 am. It's about a 2-hour drive.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Hope she recovers quickly and without lasting problems. My wife and infant had it a few months ago (she was fully vaccinated) and we ended up having to do the same for two weeks. I kept our 3 yo daughter. Can not tell you it was fun, but strongly suggest whole food prepared food (if you have one close they do free delivery) and paper plates with bottled water. Having stuff ready to plate up and leave for her outside the bedroom she stayed in made me still be able to work and watch the little one.

Sending good vibes your way, and please thank your wife for the work she does from all of us.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Hope she recovers quickly and without lasting problems. My wife and infant had it a few months ago (she was fully vaccinated) and we ended up having to do the same for two weeks. I kept our 3 yo daughter. Can not tell you it was fun, but strongly suggest whole food prepared food (if you have one close they do free delivery) and paper plates with bottled water. Having stuff ready to plate up and leave for her outside the bedroom she stayed in made me still be able to work and watch the little one.

Sending good vibes your way, and please thank your wife for the work she does from all of us.
Thank you!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Laporte, the county to the west of St. Joseph County (South Bend) is CST, but St. Joseph is EST. Indiana is really weird.

Wish it were 1:30 CST start. That would give me more time to get over there and find parking. I fly back into Chicago tomorrow morning at 8 am. It's about a 2-hour drive.
Yea I knew it was close to the time zone border. I always go to Chicago so I was assuming it was CST.