Who Steps Up?

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Our offense needs a spark, and we need someone to step up in a big way and get our offense rolling. Who do you think that will be, and why?

My guess is Skov. He is improving week to week and this is his last year playing college ball. He takes this opportunity seriously and you can see that he runs hard.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Still want to see Marcus Allen get healthy and get more carries. He's the happy medium between Skov and Allen. A little bigger body that has a some power, but he also has good vision to cut and avoid the defender past the LOS. He had a couple of nice runs against Duke. I know Allen was hurt a lot of Fall Camp, but he must not be a good practice player either...otherwise, everytime he gets the ball in a game, he seems to do something good.

Hope he can stay healthy. I really think he can be a good BB for us if given the opportunity.

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
Lots of holes to fill this week. I'm hoping the team breaks out and gets some confidence. UNC is talented and I'm worried about this game. Another loss would be devastating for this years team goals.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Philpott and Howell are dressing for UNC and may play. Coach apparently isn't pleased with play at that spot. Missed it but apparently termed Summers injury a "killer". This Forman ajc article btw.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Georgia Tech A-back Broderick Snoddy may not play vs. North Carolina
Posted: 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015
By Ken Sugiura - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Georgia Tech A-back Broderick Snoddy’s playing status for Saturday’s game against North Carolina is uncertain. The swift-footed senior has a hand injury and did not practice Wednesday.

Snoddy suffered the injury early in the loss to Duke last Saturday but remained in the game. Snoddy’s status for Saturday will be released in the Thursday injury report, coach Paul Johnson said Wednesday after practice.

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
Georgia Tech A-back Broderick Snoddy may not play vs. North Carolina
Posted: 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015
By Ken Sugiura - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Georgia Tech A-back Broderick Snoddy’s playing status for Saturday’s game against North Carolina is uncertain. The swift-footed senior has a hand injury and did not practice Wednesday.

Snoddy suffered the injury early in the loss to Duke last Saturday but remained in the game. Snoddy’s status for Saturday will be released in the Thursday injury report, coach Paul Johnson said Wednesday after practice.
All these injuries are becoming an epidemic.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Philpott and Howell are dressing for UNC and may play. Coach apparently isn't pleased with play at that spot. Missed it but apparently termed Summers injury a "killer". This Forman ajc article btw.

I'm excited about Philpott. I thought he was our best Offensive recruit in the 2015 class. It's a shame he was injured for most of fall camp. He brings something none of the WR have right now...pure blow the lid off the top of the defense speed. JeT and Byerly were saying good things about him during the summer workouts. 8+ games to play...I hope he contributes enough to render the redshirt moot.

BTW...myajc is actually free if you register with them. Totally worth a few minutes of your time.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Our offense needs a spark, and we need someone to step up in a big way and get our offense rolling. Who do you think that will be, and why?

My guess is Skov. He is improving week to week and this is his last year playing college ball. He takes this opportunity seriously and you can see that he runs hard.

Skov is a beast but he has to run the ball and stop looking for contact and to run over someone.
That's what it looks like to me anyways.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
If the BB averages 5 ypc Saturday then I expect everything else to fall into place. OL gotta establish inside runs.

Last edited:

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
With the injuries we keep seeing, it could be one of these guys...

swarm-jackets-300x199.jpg