Who is the Miami player wanting to transfer?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Alright I’ve kind of hit my tongue cause you’re new here but there a few things you’re missing here.

Context.

Does this really need to be a brand new thread or could it fit just as well in one of the recruiting threads or the ACC discussion?

Also context? Links? Tweets? Anything to let people know what you are wishing to discuss?

Heisman1215

Jolly Good Fellow
Here ya go

Attachments

• E2F26ECC-A92E-4148-A095-22E76CB5EBDA.jpeg
    E2F26ECC-A92E-4148-A095-22E76CB5EBDA.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 341

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Deejay Dallas is a Running Back for Miami who is from Georgia and was Recruited Hard by Georgia Tech to play Quarterback.
I have no idea if he’s trying to transfer to Tech or not.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Haha, that's 2018 "journalism".
I think this thread and the Justin fields talk highlights your point, unfortunately. Gone are the days of research; let's just start rumors and claim to be the first to break it if the 1 in 1000 actually happens. No repercussion if I'm wrong. :confused:

Deleted member 2897

I think this thread and the Justin fields talk highlights your point, unfortunately. Gone are the days of research; let's just start rumors and claim to be the first to break it if the 1 in 1000 actually happens. No repercussion if I'm wrong. :confused:

Jalen Hurts!

:cigar:

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
Alright I’ve kind of hit my tongue cause you’re new here but there a few things you’re missing here.

Context.

Does this really need to be a brand new thread or could it fit just as well in one of the recruiting threads or the ACC discussion?

Also context? Links? Tweets? Anything to let people know what you are wishing to discuss?

You have got to be kidding...