Who is staying and who is going?

Midlands Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Football season being over and with all the speculation of players leaving and coaches jumping ship, what players have decided Tech is no longer for them and what coaches are looking for greener pastures? All though it is not in the national media, I am still hearing Johnson may be gone before NSD???

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
CPJ is staying... Coach Sewak will be taking the O-Line coaching spot at Texas and he will be their recruiting coordinator.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Haha looks like everyone took the bait on that one.

Nothing has been announced yet...there are several to watch. As I've posted before Zenon, Bostic, Bailey are a few to keep a eye on.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I really hate Bailey can't seem to stay healthy. I wonder in another offense does he not get injured as much?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Obviously it wouldn't or it would not matter because we'd be all warm inside because we had won the national championship if we did not run CPJ offense. ;)

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
It was just a thought. Johnson has come off several times sounding as if Bailey isn't a very tough guy and could be playing more.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
There's several that's on the verge...and the staff is fine with that.

Anthony Williams has told me he's coming back

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
It was just a thought. Johnson has come off several times sounding as if Bailey isn't a very tough guy and could be playing more.

I just don't think we have any more attrition to injuries than most other programs. Problem is, we often have less depth so feel the losses a bit more.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
My guess is Bailey,Bostic,Zenon,Cheeks, Dennis, and the one that others think will happen is Anthony Williams...I dont think so though...

I don't think Corey Dennis is going anywhere. This is his Jr. year. In spite of the fact that his father is an ex-ugag DE and some cousins hail from Auburn, he values the fact that an aunt and uncle are GT grads and that he's not far from having his own GT degree.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I really hate Bailey can't seem to stay healthy. I wonder in another offense does he not get injured as much?
"I'm not saying that it's the systems fault......

But it's the systems fault!"

im-not-saying-that-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
I think both Bostic and Zenon will do very well where they go, if they go. Both have speed, and I can see both of them excelling in the right system. I also think both of them will become good kickoff returners at other schools.