1) Justin Thomas
2) Adam Gotsis
3) DJ White
4) Jamal Golden
5) Freddie Burden
6) KeShun Freeman
7) PJ Davis
8) Broderick Snoddy
I think you're dead on with this list going into next season (Not in order as it's basically impossible to rate 1-8 in order). The 2 guys I can see slipping in there soon are JHD (If he comes back) and Leggett (I've been sold on him).

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
I think you're dead on with this list going into next season (Not in order as it's basically impossible to rate 1-8 in order). The 2 guys I can see slipping in there soon are JHD (If he comes back) and Leggett (I've been sold on him).
I thought about Leggett and a little about Saint-Amour oddly enough, but at this point, I am hesitant to list anyone wh0 has not played a college snap. JHD I can see in there easily when he gets back.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I love Snoddy and hope he comes back 100% and picks up where he left off. That being said, is the 4 game stretch he had enough to say he's in the Top 8 of players on our team? He definitely has the potential to be, but it's hard for me to put him ahead of a guy like Chris Milton or one of our other OL *right now*.

EDIT: Going through our roster player-by-player, Snoddy is probably closer to 8 than I thought. I'd probably put him around 10. Even with a freak injury like his, staying healthy is a huge part of it and we don't know how he's going to be next year health-wise. With a guy like Milton, he's made clutch plays (pick 6 vs Clemson, early pick vs Miss St) and he will only get better next year (knock on wood).

Last edited:

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
This is my 1-8 for 2014, not in any particular order:
1) improved tackling
2)consistently very good OL blocking
3)excellent physical conditioning leading to improved stamina and fewer injuries
4)continued upgrade in recruiting
5)academic success and team morale
6)getting timely turnovers and very few penalties
7)exceptional game plan execution including ball handling/distribution, substitutions to build depth, and solid ST play
8)great coaching including play calling