Who else came up big in TEAM win?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Wow...that's crazy. What would penalty be? I've seen illegal touching on receivers but not that.

If #3 is not pushed out of bounds it is illegal participation penalty making the play off-setting penalties and a re-kick where we would expect to get the ball on the 25.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
As a freshman in 65, I thought he was godlike. He was the free safety, team captain, I think he was all american as well.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Yea that was a great team. Do u remember the Tennessee game?
It was a real defensive struggle 6-3 tech but I cant remember any players besides Eastman

Yep I am from Savannah and "Swamp Rat" Dewey Warren the qb for Tennessee was from Savannah so that game was the talk of the town. TN was favored. If I recall correctly they had more field goal attempts (3?) in the game but we made both of ours .That was a great game.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Yep I am from Savannah and "Swamp Rat" Dewey Warren the qb for Tennessee was from Savannah so that game was the talk of the town. TN was favored. If I recall correctly they had more field goal attempts (3?) in the game but we made both of ours .That was a great game.
Yea it was a war. We played on ABCin the game of week.