Whiteout against USF

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I have a damn wedding somewhere in Ottawa Canada thst day. Not sure if I’ll be able to even watch this one..... Not sure if watch ESPN works in the North Pole.
Try using a proxy server to mimic a US IP address (or better still, VPN into a US server). I have not had any luck with ESPN3 from the Great White North.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Gold out against NCSTATE on Thursday would be best option. (well and every game you know what would be killer is if we could do half the stadium white and half gold at some point.)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Try using a proxy server to mimic a US IP address (or better still, VPN into a US server). I have not had any luck with ESPN3 from the Great White North.
Confirmed with the groom there’s an actual bar at the hotel bar next to the reception! Now hoping for a night game with ESPN or 2. If they get that up in Antarctica...

Deleted member 2897

As a reminder, all night games are also White Outs, and everything else not named a White Out is a Gold Out.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Whiteout was a mega fail last year because of cold weather. Probably trying to avoid that again.
It's always been cold for a whiteout. Glad someone actually told the idiots at the gtaa "hey you know most folks don't have white clothes to wear when the temps drop below 70"