White & Gold Game

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Single game baseball tix went on sale today. I'm probably gonna roll the dice for general admit on game day. Might even catch some of the softball game as well.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
April 13th at 1pm. See yall there!
Tennis at Noon
Softball at 2
Baseball at 4

Does GTAA FINALLY have their act together??!!

Why have all of this on the Saturday of the Masters? If you're going to do it on the Saturday of the Masters, why not do it at 10 AM or sometime early so people don't have to choose between the Masters and the spring game? So, I'd say no. :((n)

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Why have all of this on the Saturday of the Masters? If you're going to do it on the Saturday of the Masters, why not do it at 10 AM or sometime early so people don't have to choose between the Masters and the spring game? So, I'd say no. :((n)
Honestly not sure if I've ever watched the Masters on Saturday. I watch at work Thurs and Fri and then all afternoon after church on Sunday. Nothing really special about the 3rd day of a tournament. BUT, if you have a spare badge, I too will sacrifice attending our spring game to spend an afternoon with you in Augusta.

And let's be honest, it's much better than a Thursday or Friday night, or a Saturday morning with all other sports either off or away. We're getting there.

Last edited:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Record the Masters and watch it Saturday evening... Just a thought so that you can enjoy all the goodness.