Where we are

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I think u just like to worry Ice ;) next 2 games may be our toughest this year tho all joking aside
I do worry about some overall things . Main one is how long problems exist before coach solves them (al Groh , Oline sucks, not playing any freshman, no recruiter for several years, defense in max prevent and then back up). This is bad leadership

But for damn sure coach is an offensive genius and lately he is solving problems faster WITH swag - the team and coaches have that message and they are on mission. Coach and ad quickly stood up and maintained the scholarship for J Ratliff - which is pure class. I am satisfied with and proud of coach and the team.

Whisky, I read navy's thread early this year on the subject and I realized now is not the time for a midsize commitment. Just giving coach a few bucks won't cut it I feel if we wait to next year and if we are doing good WE all open up the alumni spicket ($) and add recruiting help for national effort - east Texas is the size of Georgia and is under recruited, tech alumni in Texas 15000 , give coach a long term deal and add some staff for player development ( academic, whole man) , etc .

BIG Needs all of us ( including atomic) to get in the love gt football boat and ROW.

I am in but by mid year next year I think it will be by acclamation.

Let's call it THE BIG BUZZ just before we play clemson and ga next year!
Can't wait till Saturday to show my bride the wrek come on the field,