Where is GT injury report ?

MountPGT1990

Banned
Andrew Marshall just posted that he is out for the year. Re-tore a ligament he had hurt, plus an additional one

This is too bad, and unfortunately sounds like he has no interest in retuning next year. We have the worst luck with OL wanting to get the heck out of dodge with eligibility still remaining. Klock, Gary Brown, Eason Froyaman, Marshall, and many others

MidtownJacket

Staff member
My bad guys I misread a different post and thought the Austin brothers and Step were out. I am wrong. It’s all good.

Ugh I caused fake news.

#Shamed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
This is too bad, and unfortunately sounds like he has no interest in retuning next year. We have the worst luck with OL wanting to get the heck out of dodge with eligibility still remaining. Klock, Gary Brown, Eason Froyaman, Marshall, and many others
Can't fault him for moving on and limiting the possibility of being permanetly disabled (going to have issues as it is already). Not saying that you or anyone here is giving Marshall grief.

JACKetsfan

Georgia Tech Fan
KQ tweeted tonight that Andrew Marshall is going to miss the entire season with an injury. He never took a redshirt... is it possible we could have him back next year? With the depth situation we have on OL, I'd love for that to happen.

Anyone in the know that can speak to this situation in more detail?

In general, you all need to do your homework regarding depth. It’s there and ready to go if/when needed. Always praying all will stay healthy and no injury befalls anyone. But if duty calls, yes there are options. Watch the sidelines. See who travels/dressed. Reminder key players this year got thrown in last year when needed and it worked out pretty well for them and the team. #stopcomplainingstartsupporting #theyareready #beatmiami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk