When does the new Fulmer Cup Start?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

LibertyTurns

Banned
They need to give gt NEGATIVE POINTS when we have players leave to go to elite colleges!
It would be an interesting metric if you could weave the following together:
A. Negative points- failures to enroll, greyshirts, minor arrests, major arrests, jail time, expulsions, failures to graduate, transfers to lower level schools, failures to achieve draft results based on recruiting stars
B. Positive points- graduation rates (extra points for less than 4 years, extra points for challenging degrees), salaries after graduating (non-NFL), exceed expected draft results based on recruiting stars, grad program enrollees after college (extra points for elite programs), transfers to elite colleges

Of course, none of this really matters if you don’t win but would be an interesting recruiting tool I think for our staff. I don’t think most realize how many players are just taken in, used & casted aside when they’ve exhausted their ability to contribute.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
For some schools like ugag you would need additional positive categories like “learned to read, attended class, can perform long division and can speak in complete sentences” so that they at least have a positive score.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
"The University of Georgia has had 40 player arrests since 2010"

Mmmmmmmmm, 40. The arrests just flow through Athens like malt liquor...

giphy.gif

I cut my beer teeth on 8 ball