When does fall practice start? I cannot take more baseball

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I have been looking at Canadian "Football" on Fridays on ESPN.

It definitely takes a minute to get used to. 3 Downs, deep end zone, different scoring - I can live with that. But a 55 Yard Line! Gimmie a break.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I hope they open up some scrimmages like they did last year

And if anyone could help a brother out with a pass this year it would be greatly appreciated ;)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I hope they open up some scrimmages like they did last year

And if anyone could help a brother out with a pass this year it would be greatly appreciated ;)
If you can't get in just threaten them with a judo chop, and make sure you have your ninji stars just incase :D

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
I love my braves, but I'm ready for some football. As an aside, US Men's national Soccer Team plays tomorrow night in the Gold Cup. Game is in ATL at the Dome for those interested.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Like, I'm watching the tour de france religiously. I neeeeeeed football to start.

Paul Sherwood and Phil Leggett (sic) are institutions for cycling and I've listened to them for 30 years..... more than ever recently with the NBC full access. Friday and Saturday will be awesome in the TDF. I love the mountain stages and a Saturday finish on Alpe d'Huez will be awesome. I expect Froome to win easily but am pulling for TJ and Contador. Both were my pre-race hopefuls to win; but Froome deserves to win and probably hasn't been doping.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm so ready to see a practice, I'll take anything. OL doing a chute drill, okay. Long Snappers working on snap-timing, good enough. Team managers filling the ice tubs-- that'll do. Anything.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
I hate the winter and the summer seems always to go by so fast but this summer can't go by fast enough because I know at the end of it will be TECH football games

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Paul Sherwood and Phil Leggett (sic) are institutions for cycling and I've listened to them for 30 years..... more than ever recently with the NBC full access. Friday and Saturday will be awesome in the TDF. I love the mountain stages and a Saturday finish on Alpe d'Huez will be awesome. I expect Froome to win easily but am pulling for TJ and Contador. Both were my pre-race hopefuls to win; but Froome deserves to win and probably hasn't been doping.
It wouldn't surprise me if it's over before then. Stage 19 is brutal, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Froome put it away there.

I'm just hoping for a podium finish for TJVG and that Sagan can continue his "I'm Peter Sagan, and I'm going to contest every inch of every stage" routine.

(but yes, I love summit finishes on mountain stages, particularly in the alps)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The funny thing is when July 31 rolls around, some of you guys will be complaining they're only in helmets and shorts and not full pads and contact. ;)