Whats wrong???

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Exactly kg01 and that is why we are where we are piss poor coaching and scheming

Sadly, we've seen glimpses of effective schemes. Just tends to come at desperation times.

I know, I know, different game scenarios mean different strategery. I'm just saying we need to be more aggressive. Too much 'catch' technique.

To be honest roofs scheme might work if we 4 300lb Lin an with 4.6 speed like he had at awburn and punk state but we won't have that at tech which means improvise and roll with what ya got he seems as stubborn asmCPJ on that matter

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We have bonded kg01 thank you lol

It was the yummy blitz comment from the other thread, right? :D

Man, I gotta laugh to keep from crying. I'm pissed. Having a season like this with a 5th year Sr QB who's a good fit for the offense is just plain inexcusable. Opening against TN on national TV (with all the "experts" recruiting against us with their commentary) next year with a newly broken in QB will just be fantabulous.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
We are too small at Dl, Ol, Db, and Lb. Also not athletic enough!! Every team we play except the small schools exceed what we have at each spot!
By golly we should all go out and set our hair on fire and generally just throw a hissy fit. I confess I did not see the game, as a little thing like a hurricane shut our power off for six hours beginning almost exactly at game time. But from what I am seeing is just hyperbole and angst. So my solution now is to get off the board for 24 hours and see if such intemperance dissipates.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
By golly we should all go out and set our hair on fire and generally just throw a hissy fit. I confess I did not see the game, as a little thing like a hurricane shut our power off for six hours beginning almost exactly at game time. But from what I am seeing is just hyperbole and angst. So my solution now is to get off the board for 24 hours and see if such intemperance dissipates.
Just be glad you didn't watch.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
To be honest roofs scheme might work if we 4 300lb Lin an with 4.6 speed like he had at awburn and punk state but we won't have that at tech which means improvise and roll with what ya got he seems as stubborn asmCPJ on that matter
Thats what I'm talkin bout!!