What worries me most about the FSU offense

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
TE Nick O'Leary....I know that may sound dumb with all the weapons they have like Winston, Cook. Greene, etc but O'Leary is the one I have seen myself worrying about this week...especially in the redzone.
I was thinking the same thing, best all around player they have. Not too fast but fast enough, not too big but big enough. Very smart player though and always seems to be open during key downs

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I was worried about him until I recalled how we've been using D. Smith this season. I think he'll be good on O'Leary.

Body Massage Machine

Georgia Tech Fan
I agree 100%. I do not like the Seminoles, but I enjoyed watching O' Leary play. He is physical and always lowers the shoulder for extra yards. He catches everything, as a tight end should. I do worry about us being able to contain him Saturday night.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
He is a good project for Isaiah to cover. That will leave Milton on an island, but bring pressure and take away the default TE throw for Winston could cause him some issues.

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow
TE Nick O'Leary....I know that may sound dumb with all the weapons they have like Winston, Cook. Greene, etc but O'Leary is the one I have seen myself worrying about this week...especially in the redzone.

Not dumb at all, I feel the same way. TEs have consistently given us trouble, not sure if it's because we don't feature the position with our O but there is definitely a theme here.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
O’Leary is what makes that whole offense click. He draws the safeties in so they have a deep post over the middle. If you try to bring pressure to get to Winston before a post route can develop then O’Leary is open over the middle or Cook is open for a screen. I think we’ll have to try and get pressure with our front 4. Maybe disguise some blitzes from the 3-3-5.