What"s this? Vad Lee was a dual threat QB all along ?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
That hit in the 2013 UNC game made his mind up. That was brutal
I heard that hit in section 108. Wouldn't be surprised if it caused a lingering injury the rest of the season. Vad went to Hillside HS in Durham. Drove by it many times on my way to work. They are the hornets but they use a logo that is an exact copy of our Buzz logo.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I heard that hit in section 108. Wouldn't be surprised if it caused a lingering injury the rest of the season. Vad went to Hillside HS in Durham. Drove by it many times on my way to work. They are the hornets but they use a logo that is an exact copy of our Buzz logo.
Durham Public School system product & GT grad representing! Public schools in Durham are rough, Hillside probably the roughest. It does have a really nice campus though.

Vad told a few of us after the 2013 Clemson game that he was likely gone.

JacketFan137

Banned
he was really held back by the offense and the o line in my opinion. he threw actual nfl passes and had a rocket arm. obviously not accurate enough for that level, but we did not have lineman built to hold pass blocks for more than a second so we couldn’t consistently take advantage of that arm strength

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer

Vad had formal workout with the Steelers yesterday after one with the Ravens last week. Insane perseverance (injuries, out of football completely, trying to find a new career, etc.).

The fact that he’s still getting professional opportunities (he played well in the USFL with horrible coaching) shows the talent + character of this man.

Is it confirmed that he’s the only GT QB under CPJ who got a look in the NFL as a QB? Can’t think of anyone else.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck

Vad had formal workout with the Steelers yesterday after one with the Ravens last week. Insane perseverance (injuries, out of football completely, trying to find a new career, etc.).

The fact that he’s still getting professional opportunities (he played well in the USFL with horrible coaching) shows the talent + character of this man.

Is it confirmed that he’s the only GT QB under CPJ who got a look in the NFL as a QB? Can’t think of anyone else.

I'll take him over mason rudolph

JacketFan137

Banned

the only two that made it to the nfl in any capacity were justin thomas and nesbitt. jt was going as a return man/wr and then nesbitt i think was a safety

Techster

Helluva Engineer
the only two that made it to the nfl in any capacity were justin thomas and nesbitt. jt was going as a return man/wr and then nesbitt i think was a safety

Nesbitt took snaps as a wildcat QB for Chan Gailey and the Bills. I believe it was only during the preseason, but hey, the guy can say he played QB in the NFL!

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

The very best of luck to him. I always pull for the guys and gals that wore the white and gold. THWG