What is the uniform for COFH. Game .?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I don’t understand how Adidas can get a Primeknit template ready for the spring game, but not for the actual season. Miss. St wore special Primeknit unis for the Egg Bowl last night, with shiny gold numbers nonetheless. Why couldn’t they have them ready for Tech? Also regarding the spring game unis, why the name font on the back look so much better than what is currently used? The font on the white jersey looks like it was written in sharpie

View attachment 7353

To my knowledge, the gold jersey is Adidas newest 2nd tier template “A1 Woven”. So I’m not sure if that had anything to do with or not.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I like the look but jerseys look cheap. Almost Russell-esque
I've thought authentic jerseys have looked cheap ever since heat sealing the numbers became a thing. The stitching let you know it was the real game jersey. Still have my Chan era gold team issue jersey which gets washed after every loss (so a lot) and it still looks like the day I got it

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I just hate the “Yellow Jacket” pattern the numbers are, it’s trash. No one knows what it’s for either, give us a solid number without the weak design next year.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I've thought authentic jerseys have looked cheap ever since heat sealing the numbers became a thing. The stitching let you know it was the real game jersey. Still have my Chan era gold team issue jersey which gets washed after every loss (so a lot) and it still looks like the day I got it

Not only that, but these jerseys fit kinda loose compared to our primeknit normal ones

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Damn these looked great. Still don't like the stinger striping but these were $$$

I agree. The golds matched much better than I thought they would. I would like to see them sell those jerseys, and hopefully next year they’ll be in the updated A1 Primeknit template with more traditional stripes.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree. The golds matched much better than I thought they would. I would like to see them sell those jerseys, and hopefully next year they’ll be in the updated A1 Primeknit template with more traditional stripes.

I thought the same. I felt like they’ve reworked the gold jersey from earlier in the year, as these (saw both in person from the stands) looked MUCH, MUCH better. In the sun it seemed like they may have even had a little sheen to them. Hope they do sell these between now and the beginning of next season.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I thought the same. I felt like they’ve reworked the gold jersey from earlier in the year, as these (saw both in person from the stands) looked MUCH, MUCH better. In the sun it seemed like they may have even had a little sheen to them. Hope they do sell these between now and the beginning of next season.

This may explain why a different template was used for the gold jerseys compared to our regular unis. Maybe the on Primeknit doesn’t show well

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
This may explain why a different template was used for the gold jerseys compared to our regular unis. Maybe the on Primeknit doesn’t show well

I could easily be wrong, but I do remember thinking that during our first game with gold jerseys this year, I really, really didn’t like the look. They appeared flat and really khaki to me at BDS. These last golds though, really stood out to me from the stands and looked very close to how I wanted them to. In the sun they were a pretty close match to our helmets.

Help me out...educate me on what Primeknits look like. I’m not up to snuff on that.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I could easily be wrong, but I do remember thinking that during our first game with gold jerseys this year, I really, really didn’t like the look. They appeared flat and really khaki to me at BDS. These last golds though, really stood out to me from the stands and looked very close to how I wanted them to. In the sun they were a pretty close match to our helmets.

Help me out...educate me on what Primeknits look like. I’m not up to snuff on that.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...gia-tech-new-uniforms/5gBwwSoeZDbPZu3uRTaSoL/

https://blog.jdsports.co.uk/what-is-primeknit-technology/