What is holding Snoddy back?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
If Hill is healthy he'll be a starter at AB and don't forget about Dennis Andrews who is suspended for the first two games.

Darren Waller, iirc, is also suspended for the first two games and is on the 2-deep. Speculating about what the 2 -deep will be coming out of the fall is just that, speculation.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
Rivals has BS listed as #4 on the depth chart coming out of spring and Waller #2. Hopefully they both step up their game a bit this fall. Need everyone to contribute.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Does rivals only have one AB listed? If so and he's number 4 that would probably correspond with being #2 at one of the positions.

I too would like a link.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
Your welcome. This is post spring. According to this, it appears that he has quite a bit of work to do to move up.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
@wingsrlevel @GTNavyNuke

I wasn't referring to the Rivals guess at our depth chart. I was referring to the official unofficial depth chart released by CPJ. This depth chart has Hill and BJ Bostic as co-backups to Zenon and Snoddy as backup to Days. The accompanying article discusses the expectation that Perkins and Andrews will also contribute.

According to this, it appears that he's expected to be one of the first guys off the bench, andwe never play only 2 A-Backs.

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
Just curious, didn't snoddy okay for ball in high school, he would be a track guy, if that was the only sport he played then switched to football, just wondering I may be wrong

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
Not sure if u remember a guy recruited by Florida state a couple of years ago marvin bracey, he was a track man that picked up football his senior year

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
That's what I'm saying it would be different if he was a track guy who got a scholarship with no prior or little experience

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like we originally signed 5 guys off that list with 4 enrolling. The lone exception was Caldwell who signed with Illinois and just this year signed with USC (E) after 2 years at a Juco. I guess it should be that big of a surprise to see Laskey starting at BB looking at that list.

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
If NCAA football (the EA video game) was still around Snoddy would be the guy you'd put in at Slot WR and run streaks with.

Unfortunately, that only works in a video game.