What fans say at a GT football game...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Not just the student body....lots of fans don't make it in till midway thru qtr 1
Which is shameful, especially against big time opponents. However, it's even more of an eyesore when it's concentrated in one section like the student section. I remember being a student in the mid 80's when we were terrible yet the student section was always rockin' and a rollin' at kickoff. I think it's a bit of an insult to the team to not be in your seat come kickoff. Maybe there should be some kind of campus wide campaign to encourage kickoff punctuality.

tugdog235

Georgia Tech Fan
Maybe there should be some kind of campus wide campaign to encourage kickoff punctuality.

You get better seats in the North End Zone (block seating) if your group shows up on time or early. Unfortunately the seats are assigned yearly, so not all the block has the same incentive to be early.

North and South End Zones always looked more filled than some other sections to me though.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
By the end of the 1st quarter....

"Uh oh, be back in a minute... That Varsity chilli slaw dog just hit me"

That isn't any Tech fan I know of!!!!! That sounds like a first timer :ROFLMAO: Any Tech fan I know of is immune to such due to long standing consumption and enjoyment of the Varsity food! hell when I lived in California I made sure when my mother would come to visit us she would bring us a box full!!!!!!!! Used to drive the folks on the plane nuts smelling them for 4 hours! Most of the try to sang one from her.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
That isn't any Tech fan I know of!!!!! That sounds like a first timer :ROFLMAO: Any Tech fan I know of is immune to such due to long standing consumption and enjoyment of the Varsity food! hell when I lived in California I made sure when my mother would come to visit us she would bring us a box full!!!!!!!! Used to drive the folks on the plane nuts smelling them for 4 hours! Most of the try to sang one from her.
You ate 4 hr old unrefrigerated Varsity food? Actually it was probably more like 6 factoring in travel time to and within the airport.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
"Stop playing 20 f****** yards off the line of scrimmage DB's!!!!!"

"Give it to to the Laskinator"

"Wow Justin is fast"

"Paul is being too conservative"
A big play happens
"Paul is calling a great game and being aggressive"

"I wish Calvin still had eligibility"

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
My wife when the BB gets minimal yardage on a carry...

"I hate when we run that play!"

LOL

Then when the BB busts a big one I turn to her and say....

"Did you see that?" "That's why we run it"

Then she says...

"I still don't like it"