Votes: 53 30.1%

Votes: 67 38.1%

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • 8 or more

Votes: 10 5.7%

• Total voters

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
As long as we go go bowling.. I would call this a successful season.. the 2nd half of the season is a beast
It’s critical that we go at least 4-2 in the first 6 games. I can see us beating NIU KSU Pitt Duke.
the back half we need to find a way to get 2 more. BC and VT are at home. (So is UGA but….)
Games at uva (possible) Miami (maybe) ND (eh….)

It’s critical that we go at least 4-2 in the first 6 games. I can see us beating NIU KSU Pitt Duke.
the back half we need to find a way to get 2 more. BC and VT are at home. (So is UGA but….)
Games at uva (possible) Miami (maybe) ND (eh….)

When you put it that way, I might have to change my vote to 8 wins.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think 5 is the expectation and barometer.

4 or less would be really disheartening and take away a lot of the positive momentum.

6 or more with a bowl game would be a huge statement and a successful year in my book.

5 would just be okay, not good, not bad. Meh.

I think 5 is the expectation and barometer.

4 or less would be really disheartening and take away a lot of the positive momentum.

6 or more with a bowl game would be a huge statement and a successful year in my book.

5 would just be okay, not good, not bad. Meh.

I agree with everything in this post except for 6 wins being considered a huge statement. I hope we never get to the point where we believe that mediocrity for GT is a huge statement.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Outside of Clemson UGA and ND, most of the teams on the schedule have just as many questions about them and unknowns as we do.
Exactly. Which is why I said months ago that Tech’s win number is realistically 7 wins.

Will we get that? Who knows, but there is no reason Tech should not win 7.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
is 1-11 ok if we beat uga?

B9B9DE94-C240-4797-990E-003BDE609E8E.gif

We should win the first 2 and those games will tell us a lot. We are only favored in one more game and that is Duke. I think between Pitt, BC, UVA and VT we can find a win. After that, we either need to be a team no one expects or magic to happen. Frankly I just don't know.