What are the actual flight details for GT today?

GTjunkie

Jolly Good Fellow
IMG_1238.jpeg

Just did a fly by.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
Tire these guys out in Thursday's practice and keep them up until bed time, get a good night sleep, easy day friday and they should be fine for Saturday. 5 hours time diffence is no big deal for young athletes.

8+ hours for middle aged men that drink too much on the way over is a huge deal. I know this well :)
I do 5 hours coast to coast all the time. Red-eye after a full day of work and an evening of drinking. These guys have full recline seats. I’m 6’0” 295# and I have no problems. They’ll be fine by Saturday.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I fly to London at least once annually
It is overnight and lands about 7 am. With the 5 hour loss in time, small seats with little leg room, two lousy meals, it is very difficult to get even 2 hours sleep. IMO Key is not allowing these kids enough rest before the game. He seems to believe that is typical behavior of these players, but this is a big risk. I hope I am wrong. It takes me a couple of days to adjust. Even my son who lives there says it takes him a couple of days.
IMG_8841.jpeg

From a players Instagram. Not the same case for our guys.

DeepSnap

GT Athlete
If it is a charter, they may have larger seats (like all business class). That helps some but obviously still an affect on the body.
If you look at what most legacy airlines do for NCAA P4 Football programs, NFL, NBA, MLB, et al, they all have a fleet of supersized interior A/C most folks will never see. Inside the US, they are typically 757s or equivalents... Delta, e.g., typically assigns 88xx flight numbers, United 25xx, and so on. I would expect Aer Lingus to do no less

DeepSnap

GT Athlete
If you look at what most legacy airlines do for NCAA P4 Football programs, NFL, NBA, MLB, et al, they all have a fleet of supersized interior A/C most folks will never see. Inside the US, they are typically 757s or equivalents... Delta, e.g., typically assigns 88xx flight numbers, United 25xx, and so on. I would expect Aer Lingus to do no less
For some fun, go to flightaware.com & see if you can find the ATL-DUB flight.... shouldn't be too many Aer Lingus flights from ATL today, or from Tallahassee for that matter. As charters, flight numbers shoukdn't change going or coming.

Maybe EIN4078 for GT & EIN412G for SemiHoles..., A333s for both.