We're Number 1! The Story of 1990 ACC Football

DiffusedAcorn

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone know if they will be rerunning it later, I was watching Falcons finally look decent, and I couldn't catch the doc.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
They have been running it a lot this year, almost feels like we're being promoted for some unknown reason. I have sensed the media has been behind the resurgence of GTFB for over a year now. That is something new for us, I have not seen that since Dodd days.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
They have been running it a lot this year, almost feels like we're being promoted for some unknown reason. I have sensed the media has been behind the resurgence of GTFB for over a year now. That is something new for us, I have not seen that since Dodd days.
I will add my guess. They want a major National player in a top 10 media mkt, the ACC is going to fold (IMO) and the BIG is coming down the eastern US I feel sure and they need a school in GA, they'll have UNC and probably UVA and maybe even Pittsburgh and then that leaves the state of FL. Three AAU schools in FL. Miami, S FL, and UF. I believe eventually the Big 10 ends up with all three. FSU IMO ends up in the Big 12. They'll scream and holler etc but just like Utah they go to the big 12. I think Clemson ends up in Big 12. The two I see going to SEC if any are NCST and VT. Some say VT and UVA will not split and they can stand on that and probably be left out entirely of both Big 10 and SEC, neither really need them. With MD the BIG has Baltimore, DC and N VA media mkts.