we're going to Charlotte!

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
just finished watching the 2016 GT signing day show..congrats to all..very impressed with these players and overall the show was exciting go get'em Jackets

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
just finished watching the 2016 GT signing day show..congrats to all..very impressed with these players and overall the show was exciting go get'em Jackets
I hope somewhere to see the classes of UNC, VT and Virginia. Well, given our success the last two years, Duke also.
but Clemson apparently had a monster signing day and Miami checked in strong. Clemson apparently is putting down national footprints in recruiting and regardless of how he was as a game or preparation coach, Richt will rebuild Miami. Should be a strong league in 2016.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I hope somewhere to see the classes of UNC, VT and Virginia. Well, given our success the last two years, Duke also.
but Clemson apparently had a monster signing day and Miami checked in strong. Clemson apparently is putting down national footprints in recruiting and regardless of how he was as a game or preparation coach, Richt will rebuild Miami. Should be a strong league in 2016.
HS I work at put 1 kid into each UNC, VT, and UVA.