Weekly Winners that Will Help Ga Tech

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
With an eye on "the ultimate prize"... let's discuss preferred outcomes of weekly action in order to propel the YELLOW JACKETS to the CFB PLAYOFF discussion &/or the highest possible ranking.

It's pretty simple Week 1.
1) Ga Tech WIN
2) All future Ga Tech opponents win (see UGA caveat below)
3) All ACC teams win.
4) VT over FSU in lone intra-conference game.

(After a few weeks, this gets too complicated for me to sort out...soliciting input and opinion, for sure)

Not sure why some were already pulling for Duke to lose last night; heart over head, I suppose. ... I can understand. But it's good Duke won. Also good Wake won in OT on Thurs.

The UGA caveat. Just can't do it. Go Austin Peay!!!...but beating the undefeated SEC champ Bulldawgs in Nov would be a BIG DEAL....I must admit.

Animal02

Banned
With an eye on "the ultimate prize"... let's discuss preferred outcomes of weekly action in order to propel the YELLOW JACKETS to the CFB PLAYOFF discussion &/or the highest possible ranking.

1) Ga Tech WIN
3) All ACC teams win.

(After a few weeks, this gets too complicated for me to sort out...soliciting input and opinion, for sure)

Not sure why some were already pulling for Duke to lose last night; heart over head, I suppose. ... I can understand. But it's good Duke won. Also good Wake won in OT on Thurs.

The UGA caveat. Just can't do it. Go Austin Peay!!!...but beating the undefeated SEC champ Bulldawgs in Nov would be a BIG DEAL....I must admit.
A VT loss to FSU puts GT a half game ahead in the Coastal.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
FSU and Willie Taggart can go **** themselves especially after hiring Mickey Andrews. Go Hokies and I don't care how it affects us.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

1) Ga Tech WIN
3) All ACC teams win.

After watching the Alcorn game, it is apparent that expectations need to lowered just a trifle there from playoffs to say...winning season.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
After watching the Alcorn game, it is apparent that expectations need to lowered just a trifle there from playoffs to say...winning season.
Funny about expectations. Looking at full schedule ahead of us, I don't expect Tech to be in playoffs. However, as each game sits before us (singularly)...I will see a path (i.e. expect) to win that one.

....so, I'm telling you there's a chance!! :)

Animal02

Banned
Funny about expectations. Looking at full schedule ahead of us, I don't expect Tech to be in playoffs. However, as each game sits before us (singularly)...I will see a path (i.e. expect) to win that one.

....so, I'm telling you there's a chance!! :)
I recall the woe is us mentality by many posters half way through Orange Bowl season

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I recall the woe is us mentality by many posters half way through Orange Bowl season
No, "woe is me" mentality intended just the honest opinion that we need to get better, MUCH better, than we showed today. Taquon, for all his supposed faults, is our quarterback. Without Lucas, there is very little behind him so he needs to: one not get hurt and two improve his passing. It is apparent to me that he was a little excited with first game jitters. OK, that is past him. He can do better but Camp and Stewart have to get open and the tackles, well...let 's not go there.