• FSU by 7-13

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • FSU by 14+

Votes: 45 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slugboy

Staff member
I'm going with the upset here since there is no cash involved or penalty for being wrong.Or reward for being right either. Let's go GT 20, FSU 17. We turn them over 4 times. Defense gets a score. Dontae Smith rushes for a 100 yards and the two headed monster of Gibson and Pyron do enough to move the chains. We don't have punts blocked.

I went to Tech-FSU game in Tally years ago...it's a great environment for a football game (or was). I get the idea that their home field advantage has dwindled given their recent doldrums.

It's a nooner. Yuck. I am thinking of beer and deluxe nachos but am open to menu suggestions from this august body.
Isn’t beer and nachos how you get an august body?

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
It's a nooner. Yuck. I am thinking of beer and deluxe nachos but am open to menu suggestions from this august body.
Well, a nooner in Tallahassee with some 'nole chicks in play resulted in what I consider a pretty outstanding weekend back in my day.

Last edited:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
To keep my hope for this game alive, i have to draw strength from NCST qb situation. Their star qb has recently been knocked out for rest of year. Last night they used their senior back up for a part of game and then went with the freshman who lead them to comeback victory.

Yea, i know he was playing vt and that he has a senior ol. He still stood out as being able to see field and gun the ball.
There is still hope till final whistle blows. Go Jackets