• UVA by 7-13

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • UVA by 14+

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knoxknight

Georgia Tech Fan
What did you expect? UVA is really bad. We all thought Sims was healthy. And we are fans living on the high of the first 'win streak' in something like 40 months. It's not like we are sports journalists and even they are embarrassingly horrible when it comes to actually predicting outcomes.
Sims out proved to be insurmountable. Hoping he is back in the saddle sooner than later, as there's a lot of football left. UVA isn't a top contender, but their QB Armstrong's ability to pick up nice yardage on the run kept so many drives alive.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Sims out proved to be insurmountable. Hoping he is back in the saddle sooner than later, as there's a lot of football left. UVA isn't a top contender, but their QB Armstrong's ability to pick up nice yardage on the run kept so many drives alive.
And I'm not going to blame it on some really, really bad calls. But...the game quite possibly had ended differently were it not for the terrible PI and non-PI calls.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
And I'm not going to blame it on some really, really bad calls. But...the game quite possibly had ended differently were it not for the terrible PI and non-PI calls.
It's hard to say the two back to back PI calls didn't affect the game, they lead directly to 7 point for UVA. After the beginning of the 2nd quarter though, the refereeing was not a factor in our poor performance, and we should have been able to overcome that.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Well, this prediction was way off. Our D did show out, which I expected, but our O did not show up, which I did not. This font clearly should drink less before making predictions in the future....
LOL. Go big or go home!

The crazy thing is how few scores UVA got despite the high number of opportunities we gave them with 3&Outs, etc. Their starting field position in the 2nd half was crazy good, but they still failed to score. Sure, they were partly to blame for that...but our D had a lot to do with it as well.