Week 7 CFB

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
UGAg chokes at homecoming and loses to that SEC national title contender, Vandy.

Miami being exposed as a pretender.

VT losing to Cuse which is sweet.

Clemson tried to Clemson but failed. CFB is fun.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Cuse wins. Sweet.

Miami pretenders lose on Miami turnover. Miami will probably lose 2 of their next 3. How were they ever ranked top 20? Never beat anyone good this year and weren't that good last year.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Cuse beating VT just have us life in the Coastal. If we can run the table I can see multi team clusterf--- tied in the Coastal. My hope (farstretched) is still Alive!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Cuse wins. Sweet.

Miami pretenders lose on Miami turnover. Miami will probably lose 2 of their next 3. How were they ever ranked top 20? Never beat anyone good this year and weren't that good last year.

Hmmm, ahem ... well,

jeffgt14

I said last week I think Wisconsin has the best defense in the country. I didn't see the game so wasn't sure how they lost to Michigan but their defense is very fun to watch. I kind of enjoy their no nonsense offense as well. It's fun to watch big boys do work on both sides of the ball.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I said last week I think Wisconsin has the best defense in the country. I didn't see the game so wasn't sure how they lost to Michigan but their defense is very fun to watch. I kind of enjoy their no nonsense offense as well. It's fun to watch big boys do work on both sides of the ball.

I thought UMich and Clemson were better but less sure about CU today.

jeffgt14

Clemson was just sloppy. 4 turnovers will do that. They were lucky to escape but they ul usually don't have that many turnovers and penalties. An odd occurrence really.

Ole Miss-Ark is a good game. I love seeing Chad 4-Verticles Kelly not know what to do when he can't rely on his WR's athleticism.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Cuse up 7 and going for another score. I think VT or UNC will win Coastal, but don't mind seeing VT lose anytime.

Update: Cuse 31, Castrated Turkeys 17. Not bad.
Congratulations @cusehacket.

That game is an example as to why I don't bet. Never would have thought Syracuse would have been able to win today, much less by a convincing margin.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
ND chokes at home... Ref's with questionable whistle to end last play of game.

For me, best possible weekend outcome. We win and UGAg, ND and Fluke lose. After decades of homer calls @ND, kind of surprised that the refs would deny the faithful.

Watching the OSU/Wisconsin game, those guys are in the elite athletic league. I think OSU or Wisconsin could win the playoffs if they make it. (Too bad we don't have a 16 team play off, next stop hopefully is 8 teams.)