Week 4 #GTvsUCF Media

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
We're fixing the errors.....it's on me......what we say stays in the locker room....... (chuckles) it's not on Jeff Sims, it's on all of us......Brent Key loves this place and wants to get better play.....I'm not going to comment on exactly what we said in there, but we're cleaning it up.....we have proven we can do it, but it isn't translating as quickly as we'd like right now....

Same stuff as always.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
What do we call someone who never delivers on what he promises ?
oOh 0h oh I know this one

1663695101221.png

It's a politician

Teacher

1663695319349.png

no Robert I was thinking CGC.

Attachments

• 1663694871850.png
    1663694871850.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1663695060351.png
    1663695060351.png
    526 KB · Views: 8

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Man, Carter talking about being tagged in the comments on twitter is such a bad look for our fanbase. Stuff like that really disappoints me. We should and can be better.

Hoping for a big win this weekend for the team and some love flowing back to the players. I know we all want to see improvement and many of us believe change is necessary to get there, but I'd love for these guys to get some goodness back to them for the work they put in for the Institute.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
He wasn't intentionally getting @ed though, the original tweet had him tagged so it acts as a "reply all" when you reply to the school's tweet. You have to manually untag the person when you reply so it wasn't really malicious or people actively trying to make him feel bad. I thought the original tweet was pretty tone deaf though and I see why the school got blasted by fans.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
He wasn't intentionally getting @ed though, the original tweet had him tagged so it acts as a "reply all" when you reply to the school's tweet. You have to manually untag the person when you reply so it wasn't really malicious or people actively trying to make him feel bad. I thought the original tweet was pretty tone deaf though and I see why the school got blasted by fans.
I understand he was tagged and people didn't know how to use twitter.. but that is part of the problem right? People spew out these hot takes and think they are yelling into the void, and aren't directly affecting our SAs, but they are.

Just wish people, in general, would be more balanced in what and how they say things.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
There was no real reason for Carter to be tagged in that post in the first place. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was done by Collins’ team on purpose to make the fans look bad. Collins’ apparently micro-manages the GT football social media ****.

kalld12

Banned
There was no real reason for Carter to be tagged in that post in the first place. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was done by Collins’ team on purpose to make the fans look bad. Collins’ apparently micro-manages the GT football social media ****.
you serious? Like is this an actual post? So now CGC is doing things to make the fans look bad? You CGC haters sure do make yourselves look pathetic

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I can say a lot of things about the man but I would not make the leap to him being that petty or vindictive. There’s a lot to criticize but I think his heart is in the right place... especially with regard to his players.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
I can say a lot of things about the man but I would not make the leap to him being that petty or vindictive. There’s a lot to criticize but I think his heart is in the right place... especially with regard to his players.
you serious? Like is this an actual post? So now CGC is doing things to make the fans look bad? You CGC haters sure do make yourselves look pathetic

It’s clearly a joke…