Week 3 Picks (via ESPN College Pick'em + the GT/Duke game)

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Louisville over Kentucky - No brainer right here
Ole Miss over Texas - Texas doesn't have a defense and Ole Miss is underrated IMO
Penn State over UCF - I'm a huge Bill O'Brien fan, so yeah
USCe over Vandy (as much as I want to pick Vandy for this game) - Jadaveon Clowney will actually show up to this game and will be the difference
Miss St. over Auburn - I'm not a huge fan of Nick Marshall (QB for Auburn)
Iowa over Iowa State - I like the TE that Iowa uses (don't know the name), but he'll be the difference maker in that game
UCLA over Nebraska - Nick Hundley is one of my favorite players in College Football this year and one of my darkhorse Heisman picks
Arizona State over Wisconsin - The D-Line for ASU gets it done
Alabama over Texas A&M - Alabama's got a defense. Not really sure you can say the same for A&M

and my upset special of the week....
Tennessee over Oregon - I'm feeling really gutsy this week

and of course I have GT over Duke by at least 17 points - Duke lost their starting QB and even though the backup played decently last week, I don't think Tech has a problem in this game

How are y'all feeling about the games this weekend? Me, I'm feeling pretty gutsy with some of these picks. Let me know what you think.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Louisville by 3 TD's
Texas over Ole Miss: The big Texas Ego will eke out a win
Penn State over UCF
USC(e) over Vandy: The visor is angry.
Auburn over Miss St: I don't think either of these teams are particularly good
Iowa over Iowa State: both team are really bad...
UCLA over Nebraska: I agree with you and really like Hundley as well
Arizona State over Wisconsin: not confident about this game at all, imo it is a coin flip at best
Texas A & M over Alabama: Johhny football makes a complete A$$ of himself again but pulls out a "W".
Oregon over Tennessee: Oregon is going to put up 50 on Tenn
GT over Duke: GT will roll by 3 touchdowns or more.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I honestly think Nebraska over UCLA is a lock..Nebraska at home is tough to beat. I think A&M beats Bama. Upset pick is Cal over OSU..Braxton Miller is out for the game so it sets up perfect for Cal. I'm also interested to see what Army does against Stanford. I think it will be closer than people think...USCe wins a close one and Aaron Murray breaks his leg on the bye week :)

Oh and GT by 21

JacketTrain

Jolly Good Fellow
and my upset special of the week....
Tennessee over Oregon - I'm feeling really gutsy this week

and of course I have GT over Duke by at least 17 points - Duke lost their starting QB and even though the backup played decently last week, I don't think Tech has a problem in this game

How are y'all feeling about the games this weekend? Me, I'm feeling pretty gutsy with some of these picks. Let me know what you think.

I kind of like UT over Oregon too...just my gut...we'll see.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Louisville
Texas
Penn State
USCe
Auburn
Iowa
Nebraska
Wisconsin
Alabama
Oregon