Week 3 Cuse vs GT uniform

Deleted member 2897

Agree. The only change I would make is for the pants to actually be gold, and not yellow. But I still like it and definitely prefer it to the week 1 uni.

I remember last year when between the gloves, helmet, logo, face mask, jersey, pants, and stripes, we had 7 different shades of gold in 1 uniform combination. Honestly it shouldn’t be that difficult.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Can't have a uniform thread where we all agree so I guess I'll play the role of 'that guy' today.

*ahem* Gotta get in character ... what's my motivation ...

Bwah, facemask wrong shade of yellow. Pants are the wrong shade of gold. White jersey is a little too white, hurts my eyes.

.... aaaand scene.

Supers and sandi, how'd I do? You guys usually play this role so your opinion matters most. :sneaky:

On a serious note, love this combo but do with the pants/helmet could match more.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Agree. The only change I would make is for the pants to actually be gold, and not yellow. But I still like it and definitely prefer it to the week 1 uni.

Now you have done it. Here we go with the obligatory uniform thread. I like it but it is just about impossible to match that gold on the helmet with any shade of gold on the pants. A little too "yellow" for my tastes but still pretty cool.

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
I remember last year when between the gloves, helmet, logo, face mask, jersey, pants, and stripes, we had 7 different shades of gold in 1 uniform combination. Honestly it shouldn’t be that difficult.
II agree. That reminded me of watching the falcons cowboys game this weekend. The cowboys literally have 4 or 5 shades of blue on their uniforms. I know they've always had that with the seafoam pants but looking at it Sunday in HD just looked weird. It looked like they got their pants, helmet, and jersey all from three different teams.