Week 11 #MIAvsGT Media

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Liked punt coverage discussion. Also emotion versus execution. Also that senior day means more to parents than players who want to play and win.
I'm glad that CBK saw the same things I did when rewatching the punt coverage. Doesn't mean they are fixed, but at least we understand some of the problem(s). The only aspect I take issue with is that he praised our kicker for his distance. Distance is generally a good thing but not always. There is a reason for the phrase "outkicking the coverage".

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
game notes.

so far miami has not released their game notes/depth charts

ramblinwreck.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/2022-GT-FB-Game-Notes-Miami.pdf

2ndgenjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
So is the J Williams to R Guard and Leftwich at R tackle the new line or just a fake out? if they all cross train, why not Paul move to Rg and keep Williams at RT? And appears that Clemons OL transfer can’t crack 2 deep or got hurt?

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Love seeing Williams in at RG. That’s a much better spot for him. I think that started last week, right?
So is the J Williams to R Guard and Leftwich at R tackle the new line or just a fake out? if they all cross train, why not Paul move to Rg and keep Williams at RT? And appears that Clemons OL transfer can’t crack 2 deep or got hurt?
Based on what I heard in the interview plus an earlier session with Key, it appears that Williams to guard was a game-week decision due to the flu ravaging our O-line starters. So I don't expect it is permanent although Williams seems happy to get some cross-training in.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Based on what I heard in the interview plus an earlier session with Key, it appears that Williams to guard was a game-week decision due to the flu ravaging our O-line starters. So I don't expect it is permanent although Williams seems happy to get some cross-training in.
Demonstrating position versatility can only help him if he has a desire to play in the league.