Week 1 Unis

Milwaukee

Banned
Probably getting their *** kicked but they’ll look good doing it.

918DD09B-83B5-41CA-AC83-0487DBB62962.gif

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
What weird pattern? The numbers are the same weave as the jersey. Would you prefer sewed-on or stamped on numbers? Actually, I guess the numbers are sewed on, but they are made from the same material as the jersey.
The numbers have a special pattern that adidas developed for GT, it is supposed to resemble the pattern that a Yellow Jacket has on it’s body. This was the case last year as well, so it’s not a change.

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m thinking they had to come up with some sort of pattern so that the metallic ink isn’t illegible under the lights. I think we’ve had issues with that before.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
The numbers have a special pattern that adidas developed for GT, it is supposed to resemble the pattern that a Yellow Jacket has on it’s body. This was the case last year as well, so it’s not a change.
“The pattern inside the numbers is a unique creation by adidas for Georgia Tech – representing the pattern found on the body of a yellow jacket.”

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Love the unis regardless, but I was hoping we would wear white with the blue numbers. That's what we wore the last time we opened at Clemson. You know, the Calvin game.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
These are dope. Love everything about this. The callback to Calvin against Clemson, the competition is king Captain [emoji146], big B [emoji1665], the 404 culture compression sleeves, the music. All of it.

Game week is real boys. I’m ready to run through the wall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk