Week 1 Uniform Combo announced.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Those cleats sure look like they are detachable.

4058054F-90E8-41FB-B7EF-50B992AE971D.jpeg

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Seems like I remember someone saying we brought the wrong shoes to ND in 2015, causing all the slipping on their turf (no rain, but still slippery). If that's true, then we may have molded cleats, but we apparently still have different shoes.

As cheap as GT is lol? All playing surface are relative the same. Every stadium is “The Flats” with state-of-the-art drainage systems.

I’m pretty sure ND field is a little different now, but when i played 10yr ago, the grass was the thickest I’ve ever witnessed.

As cheap as GT is lol? All playing surface are relative the same. Every stadium is “The Flats” with state-of-the-art drainage systems.

I’m pretty sure ND field is different now, but when i played 10yr ago, the grass was the thickest I’ve ever witnessed.
The turf was not even damp, but we slipped and slid the entire game. It must still be thick.

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
Then doesn't that present a whole different set of problems? Did we come prepared for that?

All teams wear the same cleats on everything now. Go look at adidas and Nike websites. They don’t make “turf” shoes for football like they do for soccer. Nike makes one turf shoe thing that looks like a training sneaker. Looks like it’s designed for extremely low turf and I’ve never seen anyone wear it in a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All teams wear the same cleats on everything now. Go look at adidas and Nike websites. They don’t make “turf” shoes for football like they do for soccer. Nike makes one turf shoe thing that looks like a training sneaker. Looks like it’s designed for extremely low turf and I’ve never seen anyone wear it in a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I know is that somebody said we had the wrong shoes in SB.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
kg01's week 1 uniform combo announced* ...

top .. faded black t-shirt
bottoms .... heather grey sweatpants for 1st half, grey basketball shorts for 2nd half
kicks ... adidas slides for 1st half, 'none' for 2nd half

kg04 is finally old enough to watch football so his indoctrination begins this season, btw. You're welcome, '33 recruiting class.

* all subject to change

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
kg01's week 1 uniform combo announced* ...

top .. faded black t-shirt
bottoms .... heather grey sweatpants for 1st half, grey basketball shorts for 2nd half
kicks ... adidas slides for 1st half, 'none' for 2nd half

kg04 is finally old enough to watch football so his indoctrination begins this season, btw. You're welcome, '33 recruiting class.

* all subject to change
No sand or navy?