• FSU by 7-13

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • FSU by 14+

Votes: 10 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer

Brooks is developing into a really nice story: Walk on, earning playing time, to starter, to earning a scholarship, and now a team captain. Bravo young man!

What position does he play? I’ll be more familiar as the season goes along. So many new faces

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Our defense will kick FSU's *** and will be amazing, I am expecting at least 3 turnovers. Our offense will be better than last year as well.

Prediction: GT 24 - 17 FSU

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
We will be miles better this year, but still lose a close one 17-13.
I don't know man, FSU didn't score any points on offense in their scrimmage game, I know that is different from an actual game but still.. That is bad. Our defense is good, and only got better this year, I think we outplay FSU on defense we just need to see how much our offense improved. I definitely think we can win, no one thought we would beat Miami last year and yet we did it.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
I don't know man, FSU didn't score any points on offense in their scrimmage game, I know that is different from an actual game but still.. That is bad. Our defense is good, and only got better this year, I think we outplay FSU on defense we just need to see how much our offense improved. I definitely think we can win, no one thought we would beat Miami last year and yet we did it.
I really hope you are right, but I fear that they will load the box to make us pass and we will still have some issues with our OL against their DL. BTW. I think their defense is way better than their offense at this point.

Last edited:

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
23-21 Tech. We do just enough to take a 3 point lead. Defense holds strong and keeps them out of FG range at the end of the 4th quarter.

if I’m right, you all owe me a beer. And not crappy commercial beer. I like IPAs

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
23-21 Tech. We do just enough to take a 3 point lead. Defense holds strong and keeps them out of FG range at the end of the 4th quarter.

if I’m right, you all owe me a beer. And not crappy commercial beer. I like IPAs
...not sure about that math...

...although, I’m sure you could fool a (u)GA graduate. They don’t have enough fingers and toes to count past 20.