Week 1: Clemson Prep Media #GTvsCLEM

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The kids on the team are great on the interviews. Really proud of how they handle themselves. Seem like a really good bunch of kids.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I've always found it odd that many times the coverage of our team from outside the Atlanta area is more neutral than what we get ITP. I thought that article was very balanced without the slight undertone of negativity that I pick up in many local articles. It's hard to put my finger on it, but so many AJC articles seem to have this dismissive 'but things probably won't go well' undertone to them even when they are likely trying to be neutral/positive.

Anyway, I found the article to be pretty decent and makes me feel better about the longer-term outlook for Tech than any article in the AJC recently.

The AJC hasn’t had positive coverage since Furman Bisher.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
It feels like that word “elite” is being thrown around a lot. Hopefully, these guys are “elite” against elite competition. Guess we’ll find out in about 46 hours.

I noticed that too. I get that it's positive reinforcement, I just hope it does not all deflate after the 3rd series against the Tigers.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It feels like that word “elite” is being thrown around a lot. Hopefully, these guys are “elite” against elite competition. Guess we’ll find out in about 46 hours.

I think I've heard CGC say, "Elite, of this organization," or wtte, a few times.